Welcome

to the

Badger History Group

Museum of Badger Army Ammunition

 

  Museum hours are:  
  Tuesday - Saturday, 10 am - 4 pm  
     
  Admission is free, Donations appreciated.    

Museum will be CLOSED Thanksgiving Day, Nov. 23

    The Museum of Badger Army Ammunition is located on the site of the former Badger Army Ammunition Plant in the building pictured here. Originally identified as the ADP Building, Bldg. 207. This Building is a 4800 sq. ft., secure, metal clad, concrete block building built in 1971/72 to house a main frame computer and equipment to connect to the Army Automated Digital Information Network.
 
   Today this building is the home of the Badger History Group's Museum of Badger Army Ammunition and Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources personnel. BHG has office and archive space, and 1400 sq. ft. of exhibit space. 



 

 

The photos below give you some idea of the displays we use in our museum to tell some of the many stories that are the Badger Ordnance Works/Badger Army Ammunition Plant. More then 70 years of stories that range from the land owners whose land was taken for BOW through construction and production for three wars.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

   
Photos of some of the farms, construction and operation of BOW/BAAP    
 
  Non spark tools  
   
Photos of some of the explosions and some artifacts.    
     
    Laboratory artifacts